Our mission is to provide education, support and advocacy to those individuals, their friends, families, and professionals in the eastern Iowa area that are blessed by Down syndrome. We hope that through our efforts, we can enhance the quality of life for all individuals with Down syndrome.
Our organization strives to achieve the following goals:
- To provide new parent contact, information and support.
- To provide accurate, current information, education and support to parents and family members of individuals with Down syndrome.
- To increase community awareness of the capabilities and contributions of individuals with Down syndrome.
- To provide for parent-to-parent or other direct family support.
- To provide advocacy for families and individuals.